Make a free blogger blog, Want to make a free Blogger blog ? Google Blogger blogspot is one of the best blogging platform. Blogger belongs to Google and free for anyone. You just need to have a Google account to run your first ever blog. It is better to first understand what is a blog or weblog.
Blog is a sort of website or it can be a part of website where entries (posts) are visible to reader in reverse chronological order. Blog usually have information in form of text, links , pictures, videos etc. There are also specific blogging styles like photo blogging , video blogging etc. Blog acts like a community where people can interact via the comments option available at the end of each post.
Blogging Platforms are Programmes where you can write , maintain and manage a blog. You can run a blog in minutes on many free blogging platforms like Google Blogger, WordPress.com,Typepad etc. These platforms are free with some limitations where you need not to pay anything to start a blog. Blogger is best option for any newbie as it is very easy to understand and have many great features.
Here under a step by step tutorial is given to easily make the free Blogger blogspot blog. You should have the Google account for this. If you do not have then get it here.
1. Go to Blogger and Sign in with Google Account email address and Password.
2. After logging in you will be at sing up page. Enter the display name , it can be your real name or any name you like. The name will be displayed on each post and can be changed later on. Select the gender and acceptance terms and conditions. If you want to have other information and advice related to Blogger you can check the box for Email Notifications. Click on Continue Button.
3. It will take you to the Blogger Dashboard where you can make your first free Blogger blog by going to the button “ Create Your Blog Now “.
4. At the next page you have to select the name of the Blogger blog. Here you can find two fields. First is Title of the blog and second is Blog address URL. Title can be changed later on at any time but you should carefully select the blog address URL. Blogger gives the domain name likeyourblogname.blogspot.com. Blogger also allows to have the custom domainwww.yourblogname.com which you can have after setting up your blog. Select the blog name related to your blog topic and also try to have an eye catchy & easily memorable name. Click on availability of the name . If the blog name is available you will get the message accordingly. Click on continue button to move to next step.
5. At next page Blogger will ask you to choose the template for the blog. Choose the template from the list and continue. You can later on change the template. There are thousands of free Blogger templates available on the web. Press the continue button.
6.You will get the message that your free Blogger blog has been created and you can start the blogging.
7. By clicking on Start Blogging Button It will take you to the Blogger editor where you can post your first post on Blogger blog.