You have seen a toolbar on my blog. It is a Wibiya's Web Toolbar. This toolbar not only helps you to boost viewership of the blogs but also helps your visitors to easily navigate through your blogs. It also has so many social networking websites icons to share the contents. The toolbar also includes Recent Posts, Random Posts, Search and Translate features. You can add or remove applications from the toolbar in one click.
How to Install Wibiya's Web Toolbar
1. Go to the Wibiya's Web Toolbar website: http://www.wibiya.com/ and click an account there(by clicking on Get it Now). www.wibiya.com
2. Sign up and Choose a toolbar theme. You can see a toolbar preview at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select your Apps. Add or Remove applications you want on the toolbar.
4. Choose Your Website / Blog Platform from Wordpress, Blogger, Ning, Typepad, Drupal, Joomla, vBulletin, Tumblr or other. Select Blogger.
5. You will be then directed to Blogger. Select your blog and click on Add Widget. It's done. (or find the java script in settings tab. add it to your blogger.)
Please share this post to all your blogger friends. knowledge is great when is shares